Business Intelligence… it’s what enables your business to identify and capture opportunities.
You will leverage information to achieve a competitive advantage and move ahead of the pack. Logic Intelligence (LI) is a pioneer in helping clients get the most from it. LI is continually developing solutions that help clients capture the power of data to propel the success of their business.
Explore our Business
• OLAP and Data Mining
• Complex Data Analysis
• Management Information
• Custom Solutions
Explore our Information
• Data Storage
• ETL Processes
• Data Optimization
• Custom Solutions
Jay Schneider | Managing Partner
Jay Schneider was born and raised in the desert southwestern state of New Mexico, and moved with his family to Oregon in 1983. He achieved a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from City University, Seattle, in 1991. Jay is a Microsoft Certified Professional who works diligently to ensure that his technological skills are comprehensive and up-to-date. His current role at Logic Intelligence is Managing Member/Senior Architect and Developer. For over 28 years, his wide-ranging background with several national and international corporations includes extensive experience in accounting, finance, and commercial real estate, with emphasis on contractual issues, management, valuation, and tax strategies. He has fulfilled roles within the full spectrum of the software development life cycle, encompassing define, design, develop, deploy and project management. He brings a deep understanding of data analysis and reporting within the framework of Business Intelligence, using all of the effective design and developmental tools that are necessary to insure successful solutions for his client’s varied data manipulation and organization requirements.
Jay and his beautiful wife and two daughters are exercise enthusiasts and enjoy hiking and bicycling as their busy schedule (and Oregon’s weather) allows. Jay also enjoys attending local live-music performances, as well as playing his guitar.
Promod Antony | Managing Partner
Promod Antony had moved from India and has been an Oregonian ever since. He did his undergrad in Computer Science from Bharathiyar University, India. He became a business partner with JBC Software & Consulting in 2006. He is a Microsoft Certified Professional specialized in handling Business Intelligence. His current role at Logic Intelligence is Managing Member, Senior Architect and Developer. He is constantly engaged in continuing education to provide clients with the most up-to-date skill set of technological solutions for their complex business data challenges. Layered upon these abilities are over 15 years of professional Information Technology experience in collating “Data” into useful information to increase efficiency and profits for his business clients, with an emphasis on employing strong security methodology to protect their proprietary interests.
When time permits, Promod enjoys raising colorful Koi Fish. He and his lovely wife are the proud parents of 2 handsome boys and 2 beautiful girls. Promod also enjoys photography, wine tasting, cultural performances and cooking.
JBC Software & Consulting (JBC) was formed in 1999 as a provider of Information Technology consulting services. As of 2019, JBC has since become known as Logic Intelligence LLC. Since our inception, we have developed a wide array of solutions for clients in a broad range of industries. Clients range from small businesses to clients in the top 100 of Fortune 500 companies.
Our core competency is in data management, acquisition, collation, analysis and presentation. While industry pundits have recently begun to refer to these areas as “Big Data,” JBC has been developing business information – big data – solutions from the company’s very first day.
From our founding, our reputation has been anchored in an unsurpassed level of client care, positive results, and client relationships that are measured in years.
JBC, now Logic Intelligence, has built a reputation in the business intelligence – BI – industry by holding firm to a core set of ideas and values. These values have served our company as well as our clients well throughout the years…
- Experience, Professionalism and Integrity- To our organization, these are not just words. They are key aspects of our mission to provide high-quality results for our clients. Each member of our organization has a top-tier skill set that has been leveraged to create solid results for our customers.
- JBC (Logic Intelligence) has a long-term presence in an industry where consulting firms come and go. We’ve quietly and carefully gone about the business of meeting client needs irrespective of the “ebbs and flows” of an ever-changing industry.
- Our management team has decades of experience as serious professionals in and also outside of the IT industry. We’ve been consumers and providers of technology resources. That gives us a very powerful perspective on both sides of the equation. We understand the needs of the customer. And, we understand what it takes to help the customer clearly define their needs so we can help them be more productive.
- We make it a point to carry out our profession with integrity. We work very hard to communicate thoroughly and honestly in all of our business relationships. In the end, our professional reputation depends on how well we perform. Our management team works to ensure everybody understands that professionalism and integrity are the keys to long-term success in any industry.
Logic Intelligence works with businesses in a wide array of industries, delivering business intelligence solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of the industry and the client’s business model.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Health Care
- Human Resources
- Legal Services
- Manufacturing: Supply Chain Management & Distribution Channel Management
- Online Document Presentation
- Public Utilities
- Retail (Including eCommerce)
- Taxation and Tax Management
Logic Intelligence has closed the application periods for all previously available job openings.
Please check back periodically. Updates will be posted when we have new openings.
Logic Intelligence Management